At Chesterfield Pediatrics, we feel your child’s healthcare is our most important priority. We believe a child’s health is a partnership between the family and a pediatrician. We strive to bring the most current, compassionate care to each of our patients and family members. Our physicians consist of Dr. Arlene Harrington, Dr. Nowsheen Ahmed and Dr. Barry Auerbach. These practitioners have made an ongoing commitment to lifelong learning and advocacy for children. Our physicians strive to take the time to make each patient feel like a special part of our family by providing exemplary service on a personal level.
To also serve you, we have experienced certified pediatric nurse practitioners, Karen Kish, Katie Creed, and Dana Kleinschuster. One of our nurses takes calls on evenings, weekends and holidays. You will receive a call back from one of our providers who is familiar with your child, rather than from an outside call service. Chesterfield Pediatrics is the practice who brought customer service back to healthcare.
Why We Are Better
- We have been serving the Richmond community for over 30 years
- We have three physicians and three nurse practitioners on staff
- Our LPNs are highly trained
- Our Staff is friendly and courteous
- We have an efficient on-site Billing Department
- We return calls promptly
- We understand what you and your child need
- We treat multiples and understand their individual needs
- We offer same-day sick appointments
- We provide you personal access to your physician
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website